Monday, March 12, 2012

Thanks Randy for writing about your experience with us!

2012-02-02_1102
"SERVICE department review --- I went to Fort Wayne on a business trip, When I was about to head back, I started to hear a squeeking/grinding sound. I had about 160 miles to drive back home, so wanted to get it checked. It was about 4:50 pm. Kurt Knight who is the service advisor picked up the call, and from then on I had the most pleasant trip to a car service, leave alone Mercedes service. Kurt and Mike, who was the technician about to leave, stayed late and put a new water pump on my car. Kurt showed me all the defective parts and explained why they need to be replaced. My car was all set, washed and fixed by around 6:45 pm. If I was living in Fort Wayne, I would take my car there for service all the time. Thank you Kurt and Mike for your excellent service."-Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment